SOFTWARE QUALITY ANALYSES
We all have to agree that in today’s ever-changing and competitive world, the internet has become an integral part of our lives.
Most of us make our decisions by searching the information on the internet these days, hence hosting a website is no longer optional but mandatory for all kind of businesses. It is the first step in becoming and staying relevant in the market.
Just having a website is not enough. An organization is needed to develop a website that is informative, accessible and user-friendly. To maintain all these qualities, the website should be well tested, and this process of testing a website is known as web testing.
Mobile application testing enables enterprises to build applications that are scalable and accessible across multiple platforms. It’s a process to build an application software by testing it for its functionality, usability, and consistency. This can be done by automation as well as with manual testing. Mobile applications are getting complex and there is a need for end-to-end testing. Right from whether the application is downloadable effectively, works seamlessly, and gives the same kind of experience across various devices.
There are four main focus areas to be considered in security testing (Especially for web sites/applications):
- Network security: This involves looking for vulnerabilities in the network infrastructure (resources and policies).
- System software security: This involves assessing weaknesses in the various software (operating system, database system, and other software) the application depends on.
- Client-side application security: This deals with ensuring that the client (browser or any such tool) cannot be manipulated.
- Server-side application security: This involves making sure that the server code and its technologies are robust enough to fend off any intrusion.
PERFORMANCE TESTING is a type of software testing that intends to determine how a system performs in terms of responsiveness and stability under a certain load.
There are basically four kinds of Performance Testing:
- Load Testing is a type of performance testing conducted to evaluate the behavior of a system at increasing workload.
- Stress Testing is a type of performance testing conducted to evaluate the behavior of a system at or beyond the limits of its anticipated workload.
- Endurance Testing is a type of performance testing conducted to evaluate the behavior of a system when a significant workload is given continuously.
- Spike Testing is a type of performance testing conducted to evaluate the behavior of a system when the load is suddenly and substantially increased.
KEY BENEFITS OF CHOOSING US
Always On Support
REQUEST FOR FREE QUOTATION
We create amazing digital experience and help our customers.
Let us be the one you are looking for your next project…